Alice's adventure in Wonderland

    Author: Ericka Armenta Genre:
    Rating

    Click here

    6 Responses so far.

    1. HeleNa says:

      hear teacher as i to see the book

    2. eliianet says:

      teacher i can't read the book

    3. MitZi says:

      Hi teacher!!
      The Book of Alice's aventures in wonderland.
      This book is very beati because say of the girl that study with her sister where its books was boring by had not pictures or conversation, Alice was sleepy and stupid tha say a Rabbit white witn waistcoat-pocket, the Rabbit say ¡Oh Dead!...¡Oh Dead!... that was very funny.
      Alice followed by Rabbit to a tunnel where fall, the tunnel was very deep and obscure then Alice looked sideways and and had books, cabinets, pictures and maps. After she took a bottle that said "Orange Mermelade" but it was empty and put it on a shelf to avoid hitting someone, Alice thought that came to the Center of the Earth also remembered as learned in the school but nobody listened to in the deep tunnel...

    4. lety says:

      hi teacher !!
      I decided to read this book becaude for my is interestin and is a form the imagine many things.
      the part that I liked most id where alice falls into the tunnel and see books and many nice things.
      in the reading there were words that not understand, but in the end try to understand and i think went well. jeje

    5. lety says:

      hi teacher !!
      I decided to read the book the alice in gonderlan because for my is a book interesting.
      the part that I like is where alice falls into the tunnel was very deep and abscure and looked books and many things beautiful and interesting.
      in te reading there were words that not understand

    6. PaOo says:

      Hello teacher.
      The book I chose is Alice's adventures in wonderland.
      I think this book is very interesting and funny.
      I liked the part where Alice falls asleep by the book her sister reads because is very boring ( also I fall asleep ) , and also I like when she fall in the tunnel for follow the rabbit.

    Leave a Reply